If you work within the Auckland Airport district, here's your chance to use free public transport between 2-20 December!
We are offering free SkyBus passes and AT Hop cards to people who work within the Auckland Airport district – shown as the highlighted green area on the map below - for use on their journey to work between 2-20 December 2019. To take part in our offer simply:
- Register online before 12pm on 27 November 2019
- Auckland Airport will confirm your eligibility and entry within 3 working days of completing your registration
- Join our Facebook group for updates and chances to win spot prizes
- Passes will be delivered to your place of work, provided at the time of registration, between 27-29 November 2019
- Use your free passes between 2-20 December 2019 on AT bus, train and ferry services and/or SkyBus City and North Harbour services (please note, Hop cards can’t be used on SkyBus services for this promotion)
- Take part in the activities happening through our Facebook group for your chances to win spot prizes and hear about other great things happening at Auckland Airport in December
Find more information below, or read our frequently asked questions.
Auckland Airport district map
The Auckland Airport district is shown as the highlighted green area on the map. If you work within this area you are eligible for free Public Transport this December in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Journey planning tools
We recommended Auckland Transport’s online and app based journey planning tool for finding out your options and best route to work at Auckland Airport. Their website and app also has a ‘live departures’ functionality to help you know how far away your ride is - SkyBus vehicles are included. Check out the links below to plan your trip.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions. By providing your details and registering for Free Public Transport December, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about this initiative or are encountering any issues registering, please email Auckland Airport's Transport team on email@example.com.